Criminal Defense and Civil Litigation Attorneys in Harrisburg and York Pennsylvania
Top Legal Services
- DUI / DWI Defense Have you or someone you love been affected by a DUI/DWI arrest? Proper representation is essential.
- Criminal Defense We approach criminal representation with a particular reverence for liberty and individual rights.
- Traffic Violations Traffic violations can lead to heavy fines, lost driving privileges, increased insurance rates, and even jail time.
- Divorce and Family Law Kope and Associates will help you understand divorce issues and use a rational approach to the divorce process.
- Child Custody Our family law attorneys have particular experience in the complicated laws surrounding child custody.
- Child Support If you are involved in child custody litigation
in Central PA, Kope and Associates has the experience to help.
- Personal Injury Whether incurred by the willful, negligent, or reckless conduct of a person, a group of people, or even a corporation. Kope and Associates has the experience to help.
- Small Business Representation
Simply put, the criminal justice system is adversarial. Experienced and talented prosecutors, who are generally well-trained, represent the government against the criminally accused. The prosecutor will work with law enforcement in using the vast resources of the state to convict those individuals charged with crimes.Criminal Defense Services »
Learn about criminal procedure in Pennsylvania.
Whether or not you are suing or being sued, the civil justice system can be just as precarious as the criminal. Without proper representation, you could lose the things in life you have worked so hard to achieve, such as your business, your family, your career, your home or your finances.
Family Law is an intensely personal, multi-faceted area of law dealing with the resolution of legal issues involving family relations. The principal objective of the attorneys at Kope Law is to obtain a favorable resolution for their clients as expeditiously and economically as possible.
Personal injury can be applied to slip and fall to construction injuries to injuries incurred in a car accident. Fundamentally, it is defined as any harm, a broken arm to chronic pain to disease, incurred by the willful, negligent, or reckless conduct of a person, a group of people, or even a corporation.